Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bump It Sneak Peek and What is the Password?





Click here for the first mat. I am in the process of creating more bump it mats.  It will be available starting next week for FREE!



The one I used previous to this one was causing traffic jam in front of my door since students had to flip the paper in order to see the secret password.  I like this one because they can just glance at it without touching anything.  I recommend to laminate it and use vis-a-vis marker to write on it.  If you like a copy, click here.  I would love to get feedback from y'all :)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging - looks like you're doing mighty good in the follower department to me! :) I'm new too.

    I'm your newest follower! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I now follow your blog also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the cute digital frame and font? I've seen that font lots of places and can't find it.

    LOVE and thanks for following me :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I found the frame somewhere on etsy. I can't remember. Sorry! The font is from letteringdelights.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! And I just gave you the Blog on Fire award - stop by to check it out!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete