Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sight Word Activity

I was running out of things for my kids to do to learn the sight words.  We focus on a sight word a week using poetry and other activities I have found online.  We do a different activity each day to keep the kids interested and engage.  My kids were getting tired of the same activity we were doing each week with just different sight word.  As I was brainstorming, I came up with an activity that will require students to put in some time and effort that also reinforce the skills of cutting, gluing, and writing Grab it here and please provide feedback.  I will be adding more sight words later on.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Heidi Songs? Our K team started using them last year. There's a song for all of the high frequency words we teach our kids with actions. Our kids have mastered the high frequency words using these songs and it's been so great to see! She has a great website to order from!

    ReplyDelete