Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Writing Checklist Bookmark

In the beginning of the school year, my students and I really dislike writing time.  Growing up, I was never fond of writing so I had a "I can care less attitude."  But after teaching writing and seeing the growth my students has made in writing, I am now passionate about it.  My students even ask for more time during writing block! How amazing is that!!!!  I am a proud teacher :)  A person that inspired me to teach writing is Deedee Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.  If you have not check out her blog, it is a MUST! She does an amazing job talking about her writing block.  She created a writing paper to use with her kids with editing checklist on the bottom.  What a smart lady!  I decided to take her idea and create a writing checklist bookmark for my kids so they can have it in their writing folder to reference.  If you would like to purchase it, please go to my TPT store




No comments:

Post a Comment