Friday, June 29, 2012

New Lesson Plan Template

Hello! Since I have some free time in between taking two classes for my masters and finishing up my masters project, I decided to create a new lesson plan template that will fit my needs.  Even though I love my other lesson plan template, I prefer something that I can see from left to right instead of turning to the next page to see the bottom portion.  Here is how my new lesson plan template looks like.



I created it on excel spreadsheet and it works great.  All I have to do is delete the content and replace it with new ones every week.  Its perfect!  If you are interested, you can purchase the programmable lesson plan template by clicking here.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Programmable-Lesson-Plan-Template

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment