Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday

Today seems to be the official day for me to go back to school.  I have professional development all week LONG! I am so dreading this because I am so used to wear sweat pants everyday now I have to wear jeans.  Oh no! Enough complaining, I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' Teacher Week: Must Have Monday

Here is my list:

Silhouette Cameo.  This baby has made decorating my classroom so much easier.  I love how it does not require me to buy cartridges and I am able to use my own fonts! No more using die cuts in the staff lounge that only comes in one size.


Flair Pens.  As many of you may know, I am addicted to Flair Pens.  They make everything so much prettier.





My laptop.  Like someone once told me, "once you got mac, you don't go back."  :) Macs are so much better than PC.  The possibilities are endless!

Laminator. Luckily for me, we have a laminator at school so I am able to laminate as much as I want.  I am known as the laminator queen at my school.  I have to laminator everything so that it lasts longer.

Lastly, my Erin Condren Life Planner.  It is so worth every penny.  It keeps me organize and I love carrying that darn thing around.  Why?  Because it is so darn cute!





Head on over to Blog Hoppin' and link up with your must have.





No comments:

Post a Comment