Friday, November 2, 2012

Currently November

Join the fun by clicking here.


  1. I love Dr. Jean too! She is my go-to girl.

    Terri Izatt

  2. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays too. Good luck getting ready for parent teacher conferences. I am in the middle of report cards right now too. We can do it!
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

  3. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I am looking forward to it. My middle son had a bday recently and he kept telling me that all he wanted was "spare cash" so he could order lego sets off Amazon. ;)

    Can I ask what font you used in your currently? I love it!

  4. Oh my goodness I loved the Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode. It was so intense!

    And Dr. Jean is the best! Love her songs!

    Come check out my currently!
    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks