Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kindergarten Common Core Math Assessment

I hope you all had a wonderful break.  I am not ready to go back tomorrow.  I still need to lesson plan and finish creating these gazillion books for guided reading.  Unfortunately we do not have a book room filled with guided reading books.  As I am occupied watching my Seahawks attempt to beat the Redskins, I revised my math assessment to include everything that you will need to assess your students.  These do not include the physical objects you need, such as, counters, base ten blocks,  and attribute blocks.

If you have already purchased my math assessment, you may download the newly revised math assessment for free.  To purchase, click on the link below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindergarten-Common-Core-Math-Yearlong-Assessment





No comments:

Post a Comment