Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently September

I am linking up with Farley for her monthly currently.




































Listening: I love watching cooking shows. My new favorite discovery is Cutthroat kitchen. If you have not seen it, you must. It is hilarious!

Loving: Today is Labor Day! That means I get one extra day to prep and plan before Meet and Greet tomorrow and the first day of school on Wednesday.

Thinking: I feel like I have an endless list of to-do list even though I have been working 12 hours everyday trying to get my classroom ready. The joy of being a teacher!!!!

Wanting: I need another week of summer. This summer went by so QUICKLY.

Needing: To remember what I will be teaching for the first two weeks. I have planned for it awhile back but now I just need to remember what I planned.

3 Trips: I have never been to Hawaii, New York, or Paris so I would like to go! I don't travel as often as I would like. My goal is to start traveling at least once a year!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on the Currently Link Up! We have the same dream vacation-Hawaii!!!! Someday, someday, maybe :)
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog via the Currently linky! At first, I didn't think I'd like the Cut-throat show because I felt like it was too much of a "game" and not enough cooking. However, now that I really watched it a few times, I'm hooked! Have a great school year!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete