Friday, July 15, 2011

Organizer for Assessment Stuff

So I got tired of making my students wait while I try to find the papers that I need to assess them or finding where I store their last assessment materials.  I decided that I need to do something differently.  And here is my solution.


 Inside, there are hanging file folders.  One file per student.  In there I keep their running records and all other reading/writing assessment.  I also keep a folder with all my running records and sheets that I will need to assess my kiddos.  By doing so, I do not need to have the students wait for me. 

On top of the storage, there is a place for me to store sticky notes, pen/pencil, or other materials that I will need.  Instead of the students coming to me, I can just carry this over to where they are at!

2 comments: