Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Days

Oh my word! I hate snow! I have not been to work this entire week due to the snow. My apartment complex is on a hill so I was trapped in my home for 5 days now! I miss my kiddos and to top things off, I have an observation on Wednesday! Boy, hope it goes well. Even though I was stuck at home, I didn't even attempt to work on my masters project outline. With the snow gone, I am still not able to leave the house since there is 7 inches of snow on the roads and freezing rain. Now, we are on a flood watch. Did I mention how much I miss target and driving?!?!? Hopefully I am able to get my life back together tomorrow. Luckily for me, I have electricity because over 250,000 homes in the Seattle area is without power for several days now. They said some won't get it back until Tuesday. Yes, it is not a typo and I did mean 250,000! Oh well, hopefully I get my act together and spend time working on my lesson plan and outline. Goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment