Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Have a Confession

I'm joining the linky party at Living a Wonderful Life and posting about my obsessions.

 Even though I have many many obsession, I am only going to post a few.

1. Iced Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks I drink at least one venti a day.  I have a routine and every day on the way to work, I will stop by starbucks and grab myself one.  In order to be a happy teacher, I must get my green tea. 

2. TOMS Every girl must own a pair of TOMS! I can die in them.  I have 4 pairs already and can't wait to continue my collection.  One of my little sweetie pie got TOMS because she wanted to be like her teacher :)

3. Hello Kitty Anything hello kitty, I LOVE! Too bad my boys won't go with a hello kitty themed classroom :)

4. Flair Pens Omg, I can't get enough of these and have purchase tons of flair pens.  I am addicted! Today I was going crazy looking for black flair pens and it makes me sad how some of my fellow teachers do not know or have heard of flair pens.

8 comments:

  1. I love those FLAIR pens!! I'm getting a new set over the summer to begin the school year with! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flair Pens are the BEST! They make my handwriting look so pretty!

    ✪Crystal
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I love flair pens too!

    Jackie

    Third Grade's A Charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining my linky! I love Flair Pens! You made me laugh out loud when you said you get sad that some teachers don't know about them...LOL! Are your TOMS comfortable? I've been interested in them, but am unsure about taking the plunge!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I am obsessed with Hello Kitty too! My husband thinks that it is weird for me, a twenty something, to still LOVE her but I DO!! My debit card and checks used to be Hello Kitty until we swapped banks. Now my new bank doesn't offer her
    :( sad sad day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's official . . . I now have to get a pair of Toms. I was at Nordstrom's last weekend and was eyeing three different pair, but the shoe area was crazy. Gotta go back ASAP :) Pop in for a visit if you get a chance.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete