Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sorting 2D and 3D Shapes Freebie

Only one more day until my spring break is officially over.  This girl is so ready to go back to work.  I miss my kids so much and can't wait to start our plants unit and finish up shapes when we come back.  I don't even want to think about how many more days until the school year is over.  I am not ready to start job hunting again.  As of right now, I am displace due to our school enrollment.  I am trying to stay positive but it is so hard dealing with the unknown.  All I know is that I am grateful to have a very supportive principal who is trying her best to keep me but it is not in her hands.  We just need to hope and pray that the school enrollment increases.  Okay enough of my sad story! Since I cannot fall asleep due to my many naps throughout the day, I decided to create an assessment/worksheet to see whether or not my students can identify 2D and 3D shapes.



If you like to grab this freebie, head on over to my TPT store by clicking on the link below!  Happy Teaching!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sortng-2D-and-3D-Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment