Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Currently May

I am joining the fun and linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  I feel like the only time I post on my blog is during the currently linky party.  Bad blogger :)





































Listening: I can't wait until basketball season is over because I can't watch my shows because the BF is hogging TV time.  One more month I suppose.

Loving: I am loving the weather in Seattle lately.  We are known as the city that rains ALL THE TIME.  My students and I are enjoying the sunshine and being able to read/write in this lovely weather.  In addition to the weather, I am loving the support I am getting from my colleagues and families at my school.  Some of you may have read earlier that I am displaced due to enrollment numbers.  Being that I have the least seniority at my school, I will be the one displaced.  Job hunting starts mid-May unless our number increases.  Crossing my fingers!

Thinking: Trying to think positive but it is so gosh darn hard.  I find myself asking a lot of questions with no answer.

Wanting: I fell in love with Michael Kors watches as I was window shopping.  Makes me really want one but I can't seem to justify spending $250 on a watch. Also, Erin Condren just came out with the new teacher planner and I want.  I am willing to hand write my lesson plans because of this lesson plan book.  For those who knows me and my OCD, this says a lot.




Needing: Of course I am in need of a job for the next school year and a vacation.  I would love to just relax and enjoy this summer without stressing.  Let's see if that happens :)

Summer Bucket List: Time to start looking into National Board and continue with my Zumba!


I created this sheet to review sides and vertices with my students.  I needed something they can do independently with a substitute teacher.  If you would like a copy, head on over to my TPT store by clicking on the link below.



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Shapes-Sides-and-Vertices

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just found you through the Currently linky! I'm already thinking about next school year, too. It's what will get me through these next six weeks of school. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through the linky too! I've been wanting a Michael Kors watch for ages too!!!
    I'm all the way over in New Zealand so they're even more expensive here :(
    Keep up the positive thinking- I know at times it does seem like there are no answers but everything does tend to work itself out. Hang in there.
    From your latest follower

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Currently.
    Great blog. I hope you find a job for next year. I remember what that's like.
    Sandra

    www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your through the Currently linky party. I really hope you find a job for next year! Keep those positive thoughts going, I'm sure things will work out for you in the end! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my eye on one of those EC planner's too!! I just found your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete