Saturday, June 1, 2013

Currently June

Boy am I exhausted.  Just got home from our school spring carnival which by the way was a huge success!  As many of you may or may not know but last month I wrote about me being displaced  from my current school because of low enrollment.  Well this past week I have been going to several interviews and I got several offers.  I have chosen my school for next year and will still remain a kindergarten teacher.  I don't know exactly how to feel about this because I do love my school and principal.  I am just grateful that I have a job :)  Anyways, here's my currently for June.  Join the from by visiting Farley's blog at Oh Boy 4th Grade.


4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I definitely have been eyeing a new Erin Condren teacher planner. I am so upset that I missed the sale last month. Enjoy your last two weeks with your kiddos!!

    All the best,
    Bria

    Teaching In Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I should have added hair products to my must have vacay items, too :)
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job! I'm sure it is exciting and scary all at the same time. I am really going to have to check out the Erin Condren planners. I have heard so much about them recently! Good luck with packing and report cards!

    Julie
    The Learning Lodge

    ReplyDelete