Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer is Coming to an End!

Okay I know some of you may or may not be sharing the same excitement as I am but I can't wait until school starts!  I officially have one more week left until I go back to work for meetings.  Technically 3 days since I have two meetings this week but who's counting.  I am looking forward to teaching first grade, pursuing my National Board, and having a student teacher :)   I am ready for this challenge!  As I am getting ready to prep for the beginning of the school year, I struggled finding math centers that I liked.  I was spoiled because there are awesome kindergarten teachers out there.  I am not saying that there aren't any fabulous first grade teachers but I just didn't have the time to search.  I found a solution for my problem and created my own math centers for beginning of the year first grade.  If you like to purchase, click on the link below.


















http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Time-for-School-Math-Centers-836731

No comments:

Post a Comment