Monday, July 7, 2014

Make It Monday

My first time joining the fun with 4th Grade Frolics for Make it Monday!

I have not done a whole lot of school stuff since we have only been out for 2 weeks. Within that two weeks, I have had trainings for 4 days total.  But here are my two latest creations inspired by Pinterest!












I have finally came around to creating myself a desktop organizer. My desktop was getting out of control! Here it is! I am seriously IN LOVE!


Okay...onto the next.












My next creation was inspired by Erica Bohrer. I don't know if you have seen her hand sanitizer on Pinterest but I decided to create my own labels to match my classroom theme next year, chalkboard!

This is her creation:










And here are the labels I created for my hand sanitizer.































Last made it Monday item is my newly designed lesson plan template. So last year I bought Erin Condren lesson plan book and found myself rarely using it. I hated myself for it since it was so pretty and expensive. I'm going to share with you a little secret, I rather type things up then hand write things. Hence, the reason why I did not use my lesson plan book. This year my goal is to make a pretty teacher binder and cute lesson plan template that I cannot resist! Plus we are now required to submit our learning targets weekly so an electronic lesson plan will be best for me.
















Well I hope you are now inspire to create some stuff!!! I am heading out to enjoy the beautiful Seattle weather.

3 comments:

  1. Do you sell your hand sanitizer labels? Also, how did you get your desktop like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand sanitizer labels are free. You can get them by visiting my TPT store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sally-Nguyen

    ReplyDelete