Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who

Back to school means TEACHER WEEK!  I am joining the fun with other fellow bloggers!

Here is a little about me. I grew up in California and moved to Washington State when I was 19 years old. Went to college in a small town and I did not have a great experience. I am a city girl afterall! After college, I moved to the big city: SEATTLE! My first 4 years of teaching was in kindergarten and last year I moved to 1st grade. This school year I will be teaching 1st grade again. 























To get a bit personal, I am going to share some pictures.

My niece and I

my furry babies

my best friends and i

My brothers, niece, and future sister in law

  
My boyfriend and I
To link up and join the fun, please click on the picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment